Monday 30 October 2017

My issue with 'transgenderism'

As time goes by, many things become 'trendy' and the new 'in' thing. In the last few decades, there's been 'free love' and the hippie culture, then there was 'coming out' as gay, and now it's transgenderism.

But what is a 'progressive society'? I used to think that it meant advancing the human race for the better. I used to think that it meant streamlining processes and administration so that things became faster and easier but with better protections.

Unfortunately, I was wrong It seems that a 'progressive society' is one that submits itself to the current social trends, regardless of how contrary it is to rational thinking.

I used to think that truth was a value to aspire to. Science claims to be devoted to discovering the truth of the universe. People get frustrated with those who tell lies and get others to believe it. (I've had people lie about me, and I feel an injustice has been done to me. I don't think I'm anything special to have felt that way, I've just assumed that's normal.)

But this is where transgenderism and the 'victim culture' is going.

Please note that I use the term 'transgenderism' to refer to the new sexual revolution: where people feel they have the 'right' to 'decide' which 'gender' they want to be, and they may even ask medical professionals to mutilate their genitals in the process.

I recently watched this video of a debate about the issue. From watching it, I realised one of the biggest issues I have with transgenderism... bigger than people thinking they have a right to choose their genetic makeup, it's the issue of truth.

And so I left the following comment:

From 15:40 we see a person claim to have not seen anything regarding the violence that broke out in the clip. This message is aimed at the police due to the words, "Officer, I didn't see anything." The same person states, "Nothing happened, officer," despite claiming, "I didn't see anything." The smug smile got me thinking, so I went back... because at 15:16 the SAME person is seen in the clip, standing right behind the person who initiated the violence.

Here is my issue with this:
A person lying to the police (smug smile plus the middle finger to the camera operator, to add to it), and the repetition of the statement to try to get noticed, so that the false statement can become 'official'.

Here are my conclusions:
- It seems that a certain 'community' will allow violence in order to promote their community and ideology.
- That same 'community' will promote lies to further their ideology.
 - Therefore, part of their ideology is that truth must be silenced if it seeks to undermine their agenda.

Let's assume for a moment that the person with the yellow hat was being truthful by saying, "I didn't see anything."
1. The glasses aren't strong enough.
2. There is still lies: you cannot claim to have not seen anything whilst making a statement that "nothing happened."

I'm not bashing anyone, I'm just applying logic. And logic seems to me to be the biggest omission in the current gender agenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment