Sunday 25 March 2018

Address the problem

I recently posted on a statistic that doesn't work with the current "liberal" and "SJW" narrative. Read it here.

Now I come across the video below.

I have a number of questions from this:
  1. Why isn't the government* addressing the problem?
  2. Why does the media continue to hide and/or "politically correct" the facts?
  3. Why do SJWs continue to push a false narrative?
  4. And why is it that the first video I come across where someone speaks out against this atrocity... is from a Sikh?!?!
Now, with question 4, I'm not intending to be racist or anything. It's just that this is one of the important things that Christians are meant to be making a stand against. Why haven't I heard from them first? I'm meant to be part of the Christian community, so it's logical that I should hear about it from Christians first. Or is youtube censoring Christian videos too?




* I've decided not to use a capital letter for organisations/institutions that are a disgrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment